cynicism

People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on.

— unknown

[ cynicism | humor | unknown ]

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it is safer to harass rich women than biker gangs.

— unknown

[ cynicism | humor | unknown ]

Honest is the best policy, but insanity is the better defense

— unknown

[ cynicism | humor | unknown ]
The first 90% of a task takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90%.
— unknown
[ cynicism | humor | unknown ]
Mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to extinction. Let us pray we choose correctly.
— Woody Allen
[ cynicism | humor | life | Woody Allen ]
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
— George Bernard Shaw
[ cynicism | George Bernard Shaw | humor ]
Syndicate content